Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Seasonal

leaves2 Nov 2015

As is the case every year, we are now into the season of secret projects. It is a season of anticipation: a brief time when the leaves are golden, and I try to savor every minute of it!

One thing I noticed this year is a definite color theme in the things I am working on right now, the golds, oranges and deep blues of the season of Autumn. Even gifts! And since I cannot show all of them, I give you some of these:

fall cotton towels

leaves and trunks

Yarns

Place holders, something older, a few things to look at while I am busy with new things. Making is so much a part of the season, and it is easy to get lost in the studio and forget there is a world out there. I will be back, sooner rather than later, with more photo inspiration.

Cut pile travel bag

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

What is it about late fall and early winter that makes us want to Make All The Things? I just want to curl up inside with a nice bit of fiber to spin, or a sweater that needs a sleeve, or a warp that needs every inch measured out. Bliss.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home