Monday, April 04, 2005

More Silk

silk dyeing4

There is no neat and tidy theme for the latest round of silk dyeing. Suffice it to say I am stockpiling colors. I'll be working on greens, honest, I just have to build up to them, this glowing Peridot is a start. I need to add squadgy swamp greens, and some bright field and tree greens, and a few purples for good measure. The whole spectrum will eventually be represented, along with a few value variations.

Most of my weaving time has been spent with Peter's rug; I'm on the last row of knots. You may not be able to hear the trumpets blaring from where you sit, but they are, trust me, they are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

Green. Uh huh. Sure.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Spindlers2 said...

There's a lot of blue, too......

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home