Friday, September 21, 2007

Under A Rock

Please excuse me, I am under a rock (note the present tense).

It involves some of these:

SOAR boxes Sept 07

which contain lots of dyed silk fiber that I forgot to photograph. Sigh.

It also involves this:

pile Sept 07

and this:

pile bag sept 07

which have been more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

A quick response to Nancy, the bands from the previous post are pick-up inkle bands (duh, I should've said that in the post). There's a quick tutorial here. Much fun, I must say.

This rock is getting heavy. But it will stay put, as I have yet more to do.

Ciao :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Aaaa! Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense (I think :)

Although I'm more of a card-turner than a picker-upper myself, you're making me want to give pickup a try.

Thanks!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Don't let that rock crush all the air out of you! I'm assuming this is the last minute SOAR rock?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

I think your rock is pleasingly metamorphic. Mine is sedimentary and involves way too many committee meetings.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

No fun in fiberville when the rocks get too heavy - where's that super heroine, Fiber Goddess when you need her?!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home