Monday, August 03, 2009

The Book Details



Publication is close! I will be happy to send you a personally signed copy as soon as they are available to me. You may either Paypal or send a check for the retail price: $24.95. If you live in the US, shipping will be free. Elsewhere, you'll need to contact me for a shipping quote: lambspin at gmail dot com. Blooper Edit: of course, right away I got a request for international shipping amounts. I should have been less lazy and looked it up before posting:

Shipping to Canada: add $5
Shipping to UK, Australia or Continental Europe: add $12



Paypal:







Paypal payments will ship to the address listed in your Paypal profile. If you wish to ship to a different address, email me.

If you would prefer to send a check directly to me: PO Box 1304, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924. Be sure to include your name and address clearly for shipping.

I expect to be able to ship mid-November 2009, just in time for Christmas!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger SpindleMonkey said...

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this one!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Delighted Hands said...

Congratulations!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Congratulations! It looks *lovely*. I'll be sending PayPal next paycheck.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh, I cannot wait! Congratulations!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Freyalyn said...

Oh, oh - how exciting. Tell me the shipping to grey and rainy Yorkshire and I'll paypal you asap.

Freyalyn

4:08 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

It's been a long time coming. I'm sooo happy for you, Sara. Congrats!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Yea! Congratulations!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger woolydaisy said...

fabulous!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

That does indeed look like a treasure: the cover at least is gorgeous - congratulations! Too bad the due date isn't before SOAR, then you could have the pleasure of The Signing Table.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I'll be sending the $$ as soon as I get paid!

It looks gorgeous.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ladymyzt said...

Hi, Im a little slow but I am wondering what kind of loom this book addresses. I have only a ridgid heddle. Would that work? Thanks for the answer!

6:44 PM  
Blogger AutumnWeaves said...

I am so excited about this book Sara. We really needed something like this.

1:05 AM  
Blogger AutumnWeaves said...

I am so excited about this book Sara. We really needed something like this.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home