Friday, August 10, 2012

18 Months, 60 Pounds and 2 Rolls of Tape

No, that's not a weight loss program!

The Big Box of work from the last 18 months was shipped out this week: 60 pounds. I should buy stock in the packing tape company: if packing tape could guarantee safe delivery, this box is a sure bet. What's in it? Mostly samples:

sample mania_edited-1

many of which look a lot like these! Boring, white and tells you not a whole lot, eh? I trust the professionals: their photos will make the samples much more clear, and the captions should tell the story. Let's hope it's a story worth reading...

Now? I am finishing up a few last things, getting ready to join The Box for the photo session. I have resisted constantly refreshing the tracking site. My current mantra: the box will make it, the box will make it. I feel a bit like this:

marin gardens seriously_edited-1

Somebody needs a hug (or a cool dip in the pool!)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Can't wait to see the book. Congrats on getting it shipped out.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lit a candle for the box to reach its destination safely!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Can't wait to see the completed project!

Your grandaughter's expression reminds me of all of the "McKayla Maroney is not impressed" meme's going around.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh, I really, really hope the box makes it!!!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home