Thursday, February 17, 2005

"Have you ever *seen* a fish?"

picses prayer rug

Some of my best lines come from other people. The above quote came from Betty, who, yes, has actual fish in the creek behind her house, and has probably seen her share. In my defense, yes, I have seen fish. This was the second attempt to depict fish, the first attempt was declared by Kathryn to look like a horse.

Betty elaborated that the eyes were odd. Now that I look at it more critically, I think yes, the side fins are perhaps too big. But how 'bout those fine tails, eh?

Your friends will keep you humble.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Well I think the fish look great! I immediately recognized them as fish. Lovely colors.

10:21 AM  
Blogger claudia said...

Get out. Without the hefty fins, the fishies might look suspiciously worm-like.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Freyalyn said...

Look like fish to me. Need more green...

4:04 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

Hey, it's art!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home