Friday, July 18, 2008

Whoosh!

My how time flies.

It has been three weeks since my last post and apparently I have sinned. I'm getting the phone calls again. If Lindsey and Patricia ever hook up, I will truly be reciting penances.

Thanks for all of your comments on my last post. For those needing something of substance to read, I suggest starting there, because here, you will get nothing.

My favorite comment was Claudia's:

Ah the irony: a post on invisibility with no pictures.

So, herewith:

silk fabric July 2008 small

Silk fabric. On the loom. Quite far from off the loom, and must be done soon.

That's it! All for now. I know, depressingly brief and pointless. You may all thank Lindsey.

5 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

All that purple is so improved by orange.

At least, its orange on my monitor. Don't tell me the truth if it isn't really.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*i* think the orange is improved by the purple. it looks luscious.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oooooh - shiny. I'm being seduced by the siren of silk, i.e., shiny. I'm kinda blaming you, actually.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That claudia, she's so smart...

3:37 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

A picture of your beautiful weaving is neither depressing nor pointless, hon. Gorgeous.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home